No matter what we eat, the benefits are holistic — it goes where our bodies need it.
But, let's assume if you know that apples and carrots are proper for your prostate and penis health, wouldn't you be leaned to eat these foods more often?
That's the goal of our below-the-belt food list.
Instead of eating as if your penis needs particular attention, fill your day with foods that optimize your whole body, and in turn, help your blood bring the nutrients, vitamins, and minerals your penis needs to function. (Erectile dysfunction in younger men is rising, and about 1 in 9 men will catch prostate cancer in their lifetime.)
On the plus side, improving your diet might help with other matters, such as heart disease, hormonal imbalances, fat burn, and more.
These foods are here to help from prostate cancer, low T-levels, ED, and possibly infertility.
Spinach is a super source of float, a known blood flow-booster. Folic acid plays a crucial role in male sexual function, and a deficiency in folic acid has been linked to erectile dysfunction.
Cooked spinach contains 66 per cent of your daily folic acid requirement per cup, making it one of the most folate-rich foods around. Additionally, spinach includes the right amount of magnesium, which also helps develop and stimulate blood flow and has been shown to increase testosterone levels.
- A good source of folic acid may help prevent erectile dysfunction.
- It includes magnesium which has been shown to increase testosterone.
Researchers have discovered that drinking two to three cups of coffee a day may counter erectile dysfunction. Thanks to coffee's most beloved ingredient: caffeine.
Caffeine is bestowed to improve blood flow by reducing penile veins and muscles, driving to more robust erections. Cheers!
- Caffeine has been shown to counter erectile dysfunction.
- Improves blood flow by relaxing penile veins and muscles.
- Not a fan of coffee? You can get your daily caffeine fix from Yerba Mate or matcha alternatively.
3. Supercharge Libido With the Help of Avocados
The Aztecs were on to something if they named the avocado tree the "testicle tree."
An invaluable source of healthy fats, potassium, and vitamins, avocados are great for getting you in the mood.
This toast-topper favourite has vitamin E and zinc, which undeniably influences male sex drive and fertility. Zinc has been submitted to increase free testosterone levels in the body, while vitamin E may develop sperm quality.
- Contain zinc which boosts testosterone levels.
- Are a good source of vitamin E, which improves sperm quality.
4. Chili Peppers for Penile Health (Spice up the bedroom)
Researchers have discovered that men who absorb spicy foods have higher-than-average testosterone levels.
While this doesn't mean spicy food gives you testosterone, synthetic capsaicin has been shown to have bedroom advantages.
Found in hot sauce and chilli peppers, capsaicin triggers the release of endorphins — the "feel good" hormone — and can rev up the libido.
- Men who eat spicy foods have higher-than-average T-levels.
- Capsaicin found in chilli peppers triggers the release of endorphins.
5. Carrots for Penile Health (keep your sperm healthy)
Research suggests this is due to the carrots' chemical carotenoids, liable for giving the vegetable its orange colour.
- Research affirms that carrots can improve male fertility.
- Carotenoids found in carrots may increase sperm quality and motility.
- Another vegetable high in carotenoids is sweet potatoes, making our list of the 14 most healthful vegetables on earth beside carrots.
6. Tomatoes for Penile Health
Tomatoes might also help male fertility and sperm quality as tomatoes seem to increase sperm concentration, motility, and morphology significantly.
- Help prevent prostate cancer.
- Are helpful to male fertility and improve sperm concentration, motility, and morphology.
- Too busy to make your marinara? You don't just have to cook with tomatoes. Try taking tomato juice for a quick and robust way to get your daily lycopene.
7. Ayurveda for Penile Health
Ashwagandha, which gives strength, reduces stress and helps in sperm formation. Shilajit maintains strength during intercourse. Shatavri increases sexual vitality and sex drive in men. Kaucha contains antioxidants that help in increasing libido metabolism and penis enlargement. Nutmeg carries antimicrobial, antifungal, antioxidant, hypolipidemic properties that improve male sexual power. These herbs can boost testosterone levels, so that increases the sexual stimulation in men. Maxman tablet is an Ayurvedic medicine. It is a blend of 100% pure natural herbs. The herbs contained in Maxman increases male sex power, stamina, vitality, and time duration by eliminating male sexual weakness, helping men cure sexual problems and satisfy their partner.
Hello friends, Did you like our article? If you liked this so share it with others. We never know what information could be helpful to others. We will keep bringing more health-related articles for you, Thanks!!
(DISCLAIMER: This Site Is Not Intended To Provide Diagnosis, Treatment, Or Medical Advice. Products, Services, Information, And Other Content Provided On This Site, Including Information That May Be Provided On This Site Directly Or By Linking To Third-Party Websites Are Provided For Informational Purposes Only. Please Consult With A Physician Or Other Healthcare Professional Regarding Any Medical Or Health Related Diagnosis Or Treatment Options. The Results From The Products May Vary From Person To Person. Images shown here are for representation only, actual product may differ.)